Saturday, July 30, 2016

I'm A Little Drunk And What Am I Saying

Okay,
so I know it's been a while since I posted something on here. I know I could start to post more, but I guess I never got around to take the time to post anything. I've just been getting too busy and never think this will work out as I want it to. As of right now I'm drunk as fuck and have a buzz going on. I'm trying to type the best I can. So far I keep correcting myself because apparently everytime I type I keep hitting the letter next to my other fat fingers! It's okay. All I have to tell myself is that I'm doing a good job and I'll be fine. I drank a few Budweisers along with some Mike's Hard Lemonades and Crown Royal so my head is going crazy! I just feel like I'm having a good time. I love my life and the little family I have with my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Aileen and our little one Aveline. I know I should get married to Aileen and trust me I really do very badly, but when it comes to it I don't have the money, but I want to get married so bad! This is all I have to say for now. I'm just a little drunk I can't really think of what to type right now. I'll get back to you all! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment